CONDITIONS OF ENTRY DURING COVID PANDEMIC
Any persons entering the brewery premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All Patrons attending this licensed premises shall;
- Provide their name and phone number/email on entry
- Provide proof of vaccination or medical exemption
- Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
- Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
- Wear a mask whilst queuing and ordering
- Use hand sanitiser provided on entry
- Be seated whilst consuming liquor
- Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
- Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff
- Adhere to a maximum capacity of the venue
Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and penalties may apply to those who do not comply. The licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under Section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007.
These conditions of entry apply to all indoor commercial premises in NSW as directed by the NSW Government. For more information go to nsw.gov.au
Thankyou for your assistance in helping us make our brewery as safe as possible.